The UK's Road Accident Claim Experts. Our services are totally free for our clients. Free like for like replacement vehicle, Maximum injury compensation, no fees or insurance policy excess. If the accident was not your fault, we will save you time and money.
There are no fees or costs to pay!
- 'I had to travel down to London, for a business meeting. Although the accident was not my fault, I was told I was not insured, because I was using the car for business purposes. Luckily a friend recommended Easigo. They sorted everything out for me!'
Mr. Hills Dundee
- 'I drove my partnerís car, thinking I would be covered, under my own car insurance. A car ran in the back of me, & my insurer said I was not covered, even though it was not my fault. EasiGo claimed for the car repairs, injury, and lost earnings, directly off the other insurers .'
Diane Jameson, Edinburgh
- 'Although the accident was not my fault, my insurer said they would not cover me because my MOT had expired. It turns out this was before I even owned it! Easigo had my car fixed, got me lost earnings, and compensation for a broken hip. Happy to recommend to anyone. Thanks! '
- 'I had failed to inform my insurer I had 3 points; so when I was hit, they refused to help at all. EasiGo had my car repaired & got me compensation, plus lost earnings. Great!'
Mr. T. Robertson, Glasgow
- 'I had a performance exhaust on my motorbike; my insurers would not handle my claim, even though the lorry hit me. Easigo sorted everything! '
T. Marshall, Dundee
- 'I was driving my sisterís car, thinking I was covered, under my own policy, when I was hit in the rear. My insurers said I was not covered. EasiGo had my car repaired & got me lost earnings, as well as injury compensation- all at no cost! '
Richard Wilson, Glasgow
Uninsured Accident Claims
Even if you are uninsured, Easi-Go are able to recover vehicle repair (or pre-accident value) costs, plus compensation for injury, and any lost earnings; if you were involved in an accident that was not your fault. The same applies if you have no MOT, road tax, or even a driving licence!
Even though, legally speaking, you should not have been driving an uninsured vehicle, we will still recover all repair costs & get you full injury compensation. We can however, only help where there is an injury claim involved.
A lot of people think uninsured drivers are only those who deliberately never had any insurance. Whilst we can help those people, there are an increasing number of 'technically uninsured' cases. We get an increasing number of clients who only find out they are technically uninsured, once they have a car accident claim. In a lot of cases, the bank has missed a direct debit, or the client has not supplied some further information, having completed an on-line insurance proposal. Insurers are quite happy to take your money; then refuse to provide any cover, once there is an accident claim!
Even if your insurance has simply lapsed, or you are driving someone else's car, or any vehicle, without insurance, we can recover both car repair costs & compensation for injuries.
We have also had clients who have been refused any help by their insurers, despite the car accident claim being entirely valid. Examples include: that the car had previously been subject to a car accident claim; that the client had missed a premium or not fully disclosed points on their licence, or even failed to advise a change of address!
In particular, with younger drivers & motorbike riders, insurers are very keen to void insurance policies- even if payments have been kept up to date. Excuses include: failing to inform them of change of address, failing to notify them of any modifications, including new wheels- not just engine improvements!
Even though we are not able to supply a replacement vehicle- legally, you should not have been driving, so you are not entitled to a replacement to use, we will handle all other aspects of your accident claim, so long as there is an injury claim also involved. Easigo accident claims experts will recover the repair or replacement value of your vehicle, as well as dealing with the injury side of your accident claim.
It is free to call and ask for our advice, so you have nothing to lose. One thing for certain, if anyone can sort things for you, it is EasiGo accident claims!