The UK's Road Accident Claim Experts. Our services are totally free for our clients. Free like for like replacement vehicle, 100% injury compensation, no fees or insurance policy excess. If the accident was not your fault, we will save you time & money.
There are no fees or costs to pay!
- 'My insurance had expired, but Easigo managed to recover my car repair costs as well as get me compensation for whiplash. My own insurer didn't help at all'
- 'My insurers wanted to repair my car at one of their own bodyshops. It is only a year old, and I wanted it repaired by the main dealer. Easigo sorted this & gave me a decent hire car to use'
- 'I was offered a small car by my insurers, I needed an estate, to put my daughter is wheelchair in. Easigo looked after me. Also, they delivered the car to my house- I did not have to run around'
- 'We were hit by a drunk driver in Spain. Easigo sorted everything; physio, car repair & compensation. They made our nightmare go away'
- 'I was knocked off my motorbike on a busy roundabout. It was actually the police officer who suggested I rang Easigo. They sorted everything- bike recovery, repair, specialist treatment & compensation. They were great!'
Mr. Richard Stevens, Brighton
Mrs. A. Jacobs. St. Albans
Mr. Frank Butler. Milton Keynes
Mr. & Mrs. Jefferies. Blackpool
Mr. S Bateman. Leeds
Frequently Asked Questions
ROAD ACCIDENT CLAIMS
- Are Easigo's services totally free?
Yes, if you are a client, all our services are totally free to use- all our fees are paid by the other party's insurers. Unlike a lot of companies, which advertise 'no win, no fee' and then charge a percentage of your compensation in fees, you always get a 100% of your compensation.
- Why should I use Easigo instead of one of these other claims companies?
Firstly, we don't charge you any fees, or keep any of your compensation. We look after all aspects of your claim, from getting your car repaired, lending you one to use, and getting you maximum compensation. Most claims companies are only interested in handling your compensation claim- we do so much more, all for free.
- I have fully comprehensive insurance, why should I use your services?
We will deliver a hire car to wherever is convenient to you & organise the repair of your damaged car. We will organise any medical treatment you may need & get you maximum compensation. You may be offered a loan car, by your insurers, but you will have to run around to sort it out. Likewise your insurance company will expect you to get repair quotes and generally sort things yourself. Your insurance company will charge you any agreed excess; you may get it back, but that will take a long time. The fact that you had a claim will also affect your no claims bonus- even though it was not your fault. You will not be given the fast service we offer, nor will you be able to select the cash in lieu of repairs option that we can get you.
- If my car is still roadworthy; can you lend me a replacement when it goes for repair?
Yes, we will organise for a loan vehicle, so that you will not be left without transport, whilst your car is in the repairers. This will be coordinated with the approved repairers, so that you can get on with life.
- How much is my injury claim worth?
The amount of compensation you will receive for your road accident injuries depends on a number of factors. For example, what your health was like before the accident, how long the consultant thinks it will take you to recover, and whether the injury has affected your job or social life. No one can advise you accurately, without this information. The amounts awarded depend on these factors; no company can claim to be able to get you a better payment. Our claims advisers have many years experience in these matters, and will be able to discuss your own case with you. If there is no agreement between the claims company and the insurer's solicitors, the matter is decided in court.
- How do I know if I am entitled to make a compensation claim?
If you have suffered either physical or psychological injury (ie: stress, depression etc) as a result of the other driver's carelessness, you are fully entitled to be compensated.
- If I make a claim won't it just make insurance more expensive?
Insurance companies would be happiest if everyone paid their premiums, and nobody ever claimed! They are in the business of making money by getting as much money in, and paying as little out as possible. Compared to the cost of uninsured drivers, or even the average repair bill for your car, the cost of you receiving your rightful compensation is negligible.
- If I am a passenger, can I claim compensation if the road accident was my driver's fault?
Yes, you are entitled to injury compensation, whether it was your drivers' fault or the other driver's fault.
- Can you help me if the other driver failed to stop, or was uninsured?
Yes, we can handle your claim through the MIB, which handles such claims. We cannot lend you a free hire car, because that expense is not covered, but we can get you full compensation.
- Can you help me if I was uninsured, or my insurers have declined to help?
Yes, if youi were injured, we can still recover your car costs, & get you injury compensation, even if you were uninsured. We can only help if there is an injury claim involved. These days, insurance companys look to avoid their responsibilities at the slightest excuse. If the crash wasnt your fault, wecan still sort things
- I was hit by a foreign driver, can you help?
Yes, so long as the road accident happened in the UK, we can sort things for you. We cannot help with road accidents that happen overseas. You must ensure you have 'green card' cover for overseas driving- no claims company can help you if you have an accident abroad.
MOTORBIKE ACCIDENT CLAIMS
- I have a hefty excess on my insurance policy, can you help?
Yes, we will claim directly off the other party's insurers, so you will not pay any excess. We do not charge our clients at all, so you are much better off using our services.
- The car driver failed to stop, can I claim?
Yes, we can claim for your injuries and the damage to your bike, even though the other vehicle failed to stop. It is essential you report the accident to the police as soon as possible. We can claim for you through the M.I.B. It takes time, but we get results, and it cost you nothing.
- My bike was badly damaged & I don't want it back, can you get me a cash payment?
So long as we are sorting your injury claim, we can also get you the cash equivalent, instead of having your motorcycle repaired. A lot of people don't feel safe having a damaged bike repaired, or they may wish to repair minor damage themselves, and pocket the difference.
- The other party says it's my fault, because I was going too fast, can I still claim?
Yes, even if the police agree you were going too fast, you are still entitled to some compensation. We can handle both the injury compensation and bike repairs for you, at no charge.
- I was too badly hurt to ride a bike at the moment; can you lend me a car to get around in?
If your motorbike was your sole means of transport, we can lend you a car, whilst your injuries heal. We often find that an automatic car is useful, if a rider has sustained leg injuries.
- Can you claim for my helmet and leathers, as well as my bike repairs?
Yes. Actually, it's essential, if you have hit your head in an accident, that you stop using the helmet. They are designed to absorb the impact shock, and are weakened after a smash. Likewise, your leathers will be weakened, if you have had a tumble down the road. These should all be replaced.
- Can you organise physiotherapy or other treatment for me?
Yes, Particularly with the type & severity of injuries sustained by bikers, it is essential you receive the proper care and treatment. This will be arranged at a clinic and time suitable for you. Likewise, we can organise for specialist scans, to correctly identify your injuries.
- I had an accident a while ago, I did not claim at the time, but still suffer, so can I claim now?
Yes, you can claim injury compensation up to three years after your accident. Some people feel they shouldn't bother, but notice they still have twinges or other side effects. You are fully entitled to compensation.